Bye bye snow!
The snow is finally melting up here in the Grand North! We are getting ready to enjoy and cook delicious dishes with fresh ingredients. It´s time to celebrate the arrival of spring!
- 10 cooked beets
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin kernels
- 4-5 tablespoons of fine olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 10 slices of any goat cheese, aged or white caprine
- Salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Boil and peel the beetroots
- Slice them thin with a cheese slicer
- Dress a plate
- Ring over oil / vinegar
- Slice over cheese just before serving
- Salt and pepper to taste